Monday, January 31, 2011

Howdy Boys and Girls!!!

Good day ladies and gents! Unfortunately this is going to have to be a very quick, short, sweet and to the point post considering I'm running out of time this evening! Man there just never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done, especially since you wanna give 100%, you don't wanna let anything slack.

Anyhoo, I had a very productive day today! went to work, (blah!) then came home and recorded my first real YouTube video! So excited! I think I'll get to post it tomorrow once I'm done with all the editing, but I'm so excited! You can check it out here www.youtube.com/classyladykaycee.

After that I worked out at home (which is where I always workout), and I did The Firm DVD: Get Chisel'd . You can watch a clip of it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgzpU72gfp8. You can get it on Amazon.com.


Let me tell you this trainer really works your booty off!!!!!! Literally! I love it though! It really makes you feel like you accomplished something! Which is what I love!

Already guys, day one of the week is a wrap and I started it off right! I hope you did too, and keep up the motivation! If  I can do it so can you! Lets do it together! Night night world! May you have sweet dreams and a plan to fulfill them! xoxo!

-KayCee

No comments:

Post a Comment